Thursday, February 28, 2008

More of Daniel's Exploits

So, Daniel likes to pour water from one cup to another and was doing so last night. He brought them into the living room and sat down next to me. The next thing I know I see him drinking out of Wade's tennis shoe. He had poured the water into the shoe and was using it as a cup. Eeewwww, nasty!!!! We all had a good laugh at his expense and will have to remember this one to tell his friends when he's a teenager.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh man that is pretty gross...but funny! It reminds me of work for the past few days. We've been able to start taking the kids outside to play again and there are just a few little patches of dirty icy snow. I swear, every time I turn around, one of my kids has a sand shovel with snow in it and is eating the snow out of it like a spoon - SO DISGUSTING. They have absolutely no idea.

BS and the Kids said...

gross. GROSS. GROTESQUELY GROSS

The Lackey Legend said...

Amanda,

Think of it this way. It may be gross but at the same time they are building Antibodies and they made be more able to ward off a illness later in life. Hope your foot is better. Are you able to dance yet? Luv J

Amanda said...

I know, I was actually talking about that with my visiting teachers yesterday. We were saying that's why they have such good immune systems and how funny it would be if adults did that too. Maybe you had to be there for that to actually be funny! My foot is a ton better! Yes, I've been going to hip hop and just making sure not to do anything stupid. And I went jogging yesterday and worked out for like 2 hours. It feels good to be active again!