So, tired of never getting a restful nights sleep, I put Daniel in his own bed again last night to see how it would go. Typically if I do this he will wake up within and hour and cry. Then, if I put him back in, even if he is asleep, he wakes up immediately and cries some more. Well, last night, he woke up as usual but after I got him back to sleep and put him back in his bed he stayed there until 6:00 this morning!!! I think that is the least he has woken up in the night ever. He even got into bed with me this morning and then slept in until 9:00. Let's hope this is a new thing with him and not just a one time event.
Monday morning I"m going to The Price Is Right. I just got an email notification from CBS that the 11th, 12th, and 13th they are filming their Million Dollar Spectacular. I'm not sure what that means other than they will probably be giving away prizes worth more money than usual. So, if you think it appropriate I wouldn't mind a few prayers that I have a good day or maybe even get called to "Come on Down, You are the next contestant on the Price Is Right." I'll keep everyone posted.
3 comments:
Perfect time to wean. I have got Kate to sleep a little better the last couple of nights as well. I really wish I could go to the milliondollar specatcular with you. I need some money.
Good luck on your Price Is Right visit. Let us know how it turns out. Luv mom
I tried this and mine was way off. It didn't sound like me at all. But both yours and Sarah's sound pretty accurate.
Post a Comment