The other day while listening to the radio the DJ's were talking about women and their tendancies towards men. One of the questions was "What percentage of women have used sex to get something they want?" Easy...at least 98% right? WRONG!! The answer was 9%. WTH? To the other 91% of you LIARS I say...what's up? Do you not know the real power of nookie? Or are you just lying?
My good friend calls herself the tax whore. Her husband was 3 years behind in filing their tax returns. Taking matters into her own hands she promised one night of wonderful nookie for each year of returns done and mailed. Guess what? The taxes were done in record time. Me? Let's just say I know how to work it to get what I want. That would include new furniture, new cars, or even something as simple as getting the dishes done by someone other than myself. REally, it doesn't take much. My husband knows a happy momma is a the answer to lots of nookie and sometimes it only takes cleaning the kitchen for me to be happy.
So, I say to the 91% of ladies who have never used sex to get something they want...you haven't realized the real power of nookie. You are giving it up far too frequently and/or freely without the benefit of the perks that come along. Men are push overs!!! Give them some good nookie and they will promise you the world. Seize the power of nookie and work it baby!!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness you crack me up. I love this post.
Don't be giving my wife any ideas...
Happy Birthday daughter -
does the hubby always fall for you!
Boy, someone needs to read the experts. Nookie is not to be used as a way to get things. A shame. j/k
Post a Comment