That's right. The man who claims to be POTUS will be further attempting to indoctrinate your children on Sept. 8th. May be a good day to be suffering from the swine flu.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10582301/President-Obama’s-Address-to-Students-Across-America-September-8-2009
According to the release, your children should be able to ask the teacher questions about POTUS. Of course, the questions are scripted as to be specific to what they want your child to come away with, but I think they should be able to ask their own questions. If you are going to force your child to sit through this, might I suggest a question for him/her to ask?!! How about, "why hasn't Obama produced a valid birth certificate showing he is eligible to be POTUS?" Or how about, "Why has Obama taken unprecedented steps to put czars into positions of power disregarding our Constitution?" Wow. I could come up with many other good ones but I'm sure you can to. Please feel free to add your questions to the comments.
BTW, did you notice the question, "what is the President asking me to do?" Another BIG WOW. Exactly my thought. What the hell is he asking our CHILDREN to do and why in the hell does he think he has the right to address them, our CHILDREN. I think we all know the nefarious answer to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment