I've had two hits in two days. No, not being hit on, nor being hit in my car....but drive by "OH MY GOODNESS DO YOU NOT HAVE A MIRROR?" hits.
Yesterday at the gym, this short (and a bit rotund) older woman walked by me...IN HER BRA AND TIGHTS. No, not a sports bra and exercise/spandex tights, but a regular old bra and what looked like thick panty-hose type tights. Another woman walking behind her and I made eye contact and we both couldn't help it...we burst out laughing. "Wow," I said, "that is her bra. Not a sports bra...her bra." "I KNOW!! I can't help but wonder if people don't have mirrors anymore." Now...keep in mind. This is a co-ed club, we were NOT, I repeat, we were NOT in the locker room. We were in the main exercise lobby with men and women and YIKES...my 3 year old with me. Of course, he didn't notice anything as his eyes were glued to the TV that was playing Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (BTW, did you know Pirates 4: On Stranger Tides has been announced with a release date of sumemr 2011? YES...more Captain Jack. MMMM....I like Captain Jack Sparrow.)
Today at Disney...just on our way to, you guessed it, the Pirates of the Caribbean ride...I was hit again (and once again my 3 year old was with me. Hmmmm. Maybe he is the jinx?) This time by a foreigner, a very lovely lady (well lady of the night might be more appropriate here)walking, hand in hand with her poor kids, wearing a tight tank top...really not too bad...with Daisy Duke shorts that allowed a full 1/2 of her butt cheeks to hang out, along with showing off her cottage cheese legs. Now, not to knock cottage cheese on the legs because, come on, I know we all get it at some point...but really...can you not cover it some? Let alone allowing the butt cheeks to hang out at a FAMILY resort.
So, mirror, mirror, on the wall...who is the fairest of them all?
No comments:
Post a Comment