I would really like to see an occupant of the White House tone it down a little. Live a little like us "common folk". I don't care which party said occupant belonged to, I would just like to see them use a little more common sense, courtesy, and judiciousness when it comes to spending mine and yours money. It is going to be a long four years!!!
Here's what I mean
With our economy tanking, the DOW at it's lowest numbers since 1997, and the trillions of dollars the Obamanation has pledge to spend to get us out of this trouble, why do they have to be having extravagant parties at our expense? They say it is everyone's house and it is open to everyone. Why not take some of those who have lost their jobs and can't feed their families and invite them in? I don't see that happening. For those non-french speaking here my title translates to : Let them eat Cake!!
1 comment:
for once I agree with you!!!! It's a miracle....for gov't to whine about companies spending money on entertainment and then go do this is ridiculous. though as a former poor, starving gov't intern this is about the only way to get a free meal in DC. You figure out which branch of govt is hosting what dinner or reception and then fill the rest of the week with free happy hour food from various DC bars. like taco night at the bottom line on K Street.
Post a Comment