The comings and goings of the Fabulous Foster Four and their crazy parents.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
I want to wish Happy Mother's Day to my daughters and the wives of my sons, and mothers of my grandchildren. I have contemplated some about motherhood, as the first 3-4 talks we heard were about mothers, fathers and families, since being here. I wonder how well of a job I did at times, so I appreciate all the efforts my children made in spite of their mother. I pray that as you all take time with your families your efforts will bear fruits that you can enjoy. Raising children is a hard effort that does not cease after they are married and out of the home. Mothers worry about their children I think into the eternities. May you have a Day full of love is my prayer/ Luv, MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment