Monday, May 12, 2008

Hair Cut part 2


So here is a photo of me with my new style. Had another phone message from my neighbor yesterday. I've so had it with her BS she will be receiving a certified letter from me telling her to back off and leave my family alone!!!!

5 comments:

globaljunkie said...

how come we never hear from and/or see Wade? does he still exist? or is he a figment of imagination.

chris said...

BS and the kids just saw him a few months ago, although Amanda is wondering the same thing as she didn't get to meet him when she was here. You know how it is when you work more than 12 + hours a day, you're just not around that much. We did watch Monte Python together as a family last night though. The boys thought it was great. BTW, it is only PG and we skipped a part or two.

globaljunkie said...

which Monty Python? The Life of Brian isn't PG if I recall....you should take the boys to see Iron Man. And I used to work 14-16 hour days, but still managed to make it to family outings, family photos etc. You telling us Wade watched a movie with you does not prove his existance. It's liek that faith thing, believing things that are unseen. Well, I don't believe.

globaljunkie said...

or did you watch the meaning of life and learn the difference between roman catholic and protestant birth control and sing the sperm song..."every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great, if one drop is wasted God gets quite irate..."

BS and the Kids said...

I know Wade exists and he actually hung out with us, went to the beach and even treated us to some food. Cute hair cute, you cut bangs?