Friday, September 10, 2010

All Is Well

Hmmmm....lots of emotion around here this week. Lots of prayers. Lots of tears. But all is well. Grateful for my testimony of the plan of salvation, my marriage in the temple, my wonderful children, and all of my extended family and great friends. Just felt like I needed to say that publicly to few who do visit here. Hope all is well with you and yours too. I know some of you have been through rough times as well. My thoughts and prayers are with you all!

3 comments:

Kamilli Vanilli said...

Sorry you've been seeing some rough times. It always is times like these that help us focus on what is most important. Hope things look up for you soon.

Mama Bear said...

Hope you're doing better. Sorry you're struggling, I wish I could say get through this and they'll be over, but I would be lying.

Kristi said...

I love that in your tough times you're recognizing the "good" in your life. Hang tight to those "good" things. Nothing else really matters. Sending happy vibes your way, my friend. Hang in there.
Loves........