What up Wade Foster clan! Welcome to the west coast baby!!!!! It's about time, now you are only 15 hours away instead of 2-3 days. Hope you are enjoying California as much as possible... I understand its a different world down there. Portland is great! I have been here almost two years and love the Northwest! Life here is busy as usual, I am currently running two communities now and staying real busy! I also just recently moved into a larger apartment, yes another move..what is that now...8 times in the last 6 years! Oh well, its been a fun ride! So what part of LA are you in? Hopefully ocean side baby! LOL! Well I just thought I would say hi! Are you going to be down there for the holidays? Thought about taking a cruiz down south! I am attaching some photos from here! Talk atcha ya all later!
Dave
No comments:
Post a Comment