Friday, September 28, 2007

Settling in to Cali...did we bring the rain from the south with us?

It is really wanting to rain today. It rained, and rained, and rained some more last weekend. I think I heard it was the first big rain storm here in like 2 years. Maybe we brought some of it with us from Alabama? Wade is braving the weather with Kade and Jake to go camping. Kade is hoping to earn some badges for Blazers. He is enjoying it, but is the only boy at church his age who participates. For some reason I really thought there would be a bigger LDS population here. Was I crazy?

I am quickly growing to hate LA drivers!!!! I can't tell you how many crazy/stupid things I see on a daily basis. It's amazing that I haven't seen an actual wreck yet, knock on wood, but give it time.

I'm hoping to get my fingerprinting done for the YMCA sometime next week so I can start teaching again. I am really missing it and need something to break up my days a bit more.

1 comment:

The Lackey Legend said...

I'm sure that they can't be much worst than the Utards that I have to deal with here. We should comparte notes.